As with any quote, drive inspirational quotes are from the experiences and wisdom of successful individuals.
They provide the necessary push to overcome challenges and obstacles in our personal and professional lives.
Whether it’s a quote about ambition, passion, or resilience, these quotes can ignite a fire within us and propel us toward our goals.
Reading and reflecting on these quotes can help us tap into our inner drive and unlock our full potential. So, let’s get right into it.
50+ Drive Inspirational Quotes
1. “Basically, what I’m trying to tell you is that it’s almost impossible to drive a jet ski at night time unless you’re in a city with lights lit up so you can navigate. Besides being pitch black, that water turns black at night. Listen, I don’t recommend it.” – DJ Khaled
2. “When I see somebody in a Prius, sure, you drive a Prius, and you get good gas mileage, but you probably feel like you drive a Prius.” – Theo Von
3. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive, and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” – Tommy Hilfiger
4. “My transformation represents more than what is just skin deep; it represents my motivation, drive, and willingness to constantly improve.” – Jinder Mahal
5. “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” – Sabrina Bryan
6. “What’s behind you doesn’t matter.” – Enzo Ferrari
7. “Decided to keep to myself more. Can’t say a thing without being mistreated. I’ll have a moment one of these days.”
8. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “I remember driving home one evening while they were reviewing the papers on the radio. One of the articles was about me separating from my wife. It’s a weird thing to listen to a news report about the break-up of your marriage.” – Rory Bremner
10. “I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters, not the mortgage, not the store, not my team, and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I’m free.” – Vin Diesel
11. “I climb behind the steering wheel… I drive off immediately without once looking back; it’s a long journey, but it leads to freedom.” – Corinne Hofmann
12. “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” – George Carlin
13. “A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.” – Francis of Assisi
14. “See, when you drive home today, you’ve got a big windshield on the front of your car. And you’ve got a little bitty rearview mirror. And the reason the windshield is so large and the rearview mirror is so small is because what’s happened in your past is not near as important as what’s in your future.” – Joel Osteen
15. “It doesn’t matter where you come from, what you have or don’t have, what you lack, or what you have too much of. But all you need to have is faith in God, an undying passion for what you do and what you choose to do in this life, and a relentless drive and the will to do whatever it takes to be successful in whatever you put your mind to.” – Stephen Curry
16. “You may drive out nature with a pitchfork, yet she’ll be constantly running back.” – Horace
17. “Concern should drive us into action and not into depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.” – Pythagoras.
18. “If we drive down the cost of transportation in space, we can do great things.” – Elon Musk.
19. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch.
20. “Drive slow and enjoy the scenery – drive fast and join the scenery.” – Douglas Horton.
21. “The fact is I don’t drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car’s reactions, becoming part of it.” – Enzo Ferrari
22. “When I receive an award, it gives me more encouragement, hope, and drive to go forward with my voice to sing better and better.” – Kumar Sanu.
23. “We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don’t want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.” – Barack Obama.
24. “I’ve always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way, and you’ve got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on the route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish.” – Chuck Norris.
25. “I had a rough childhood coming up, and I just took all that negative energy and made it very positive for myself to drive me. I’m a very driven person. I have a passion that almost scares people, just to be successful and make it no matter what.” – David Goggins.
26. “The middle of the road is where the white line is – and that’s the worst place to drive.” – Robert Frost.
27. “Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.” – Mac McCleary.
28. “Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.” – Author Unknown
29. “Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.” – Author Unknown
30. “Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car.” – E. B. White
31. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” – Lewis Carroll
32. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
33. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
34. “Wherever you are, be all there.” – Jun Elliot
35. “Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure.” – Anonymous
36. “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
37. “Your purpose when driving is not to arrive at your destination safely or quickly. Your purpose when driving is…to impress your personality on the road.” – Martin Amis
38. “When I’m driving the highway by myself is when I write best.” – Willie Nelson
39. “What is that feeling when you’re driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? – it’s the too-huge world vaulting us, and it’s good-by. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” – Jack Kerouac
40. “The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses.” – Mario Andretti
41. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
42. “Still, round the corner, there may wait, a new road or a secret gate.” – John Tolkien
43. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Emerson
44. “Drive slowly and enjoy the scenery – drive fast and join the scenery.” – Douglas Horton
45. “The cars we drive say a lot about us.” – Alexandra Paul
46. “The way I drive, the way I handle a car, is an expression of my inner feelings.” – Lewis Hamilton
47. “With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains. I know. I’ve done it.” – Dwayne Johnson
48. “My wife wants sex in the back of the car, and she wants me to drive.” – Rodney Dangerfield
49. “When you drive, it is you, the car, and your performance on the track that counts. That is why I do it.” – Carlos Sainz Jr.
50. “I will form good habits and become their slave. And how will I accomplish this difficult feat? Through these scrolls, it will be done, for each scroll contains a principle that will drive a bad habit from my life and replace it with one that will bring me closer to success.” – Og Mandino
51. “The drive toward Life is protective, thoughtful, vulnerable, and invested in immaculate love. It is this last that marks the difference between a wise heart muddy with real-life experiences in the trenches and a dry heart that functions on rote concepts alone.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
52. “A son can bear with equanimity the loss of his father, but the loss of his inheritance may drive him to despair.” – Niccolo Machiavelli.
If you are looking for inspiration and personal growth, these drive inspirational quotes will come in handy.
These quotes provide a source of encouragement to keep pushing forward despite challenges and setbacks.
We are reminded of the importance of perseverance, determination, and resilience in achieving our goals and dreams.
Internalizing the messages conveyed by these quotes can help us tap into our inner drive and unleash our full potential.