It’s a pleasure for me to write these inspirational quotes for students to save time and get you super inspired. I am excited that you’re now a student preparing for a good life after school.
I would advise you to do whatever it takes to get better grades, though I understand how tough being a student is. The pressure of attending classes, reading, and assignments is real. You’ll also face pressure from your peers, parents, bills, and more.
So, my dear, being a student is hard work. While some days you’ll feel a massive burst of energy to keep pushing, there are days you won’t. But don’t beat yourself up when it happens. Use these inspirational quotes to rekindle the fire in you. Words are powerful, my dear, so feed yourself with the right words.
Inspirational Quotes For Students Showing The Importance of Education
Education can unlock doors of opportunities you never thought you could have. It is more like a master key that unlocks doors.
If you’re educated, you can gain access to places you never would have had access to. You would also have the opportunity to interact with people you probably never would have had the chance to interact with.
Education opens you up. It sets you apart from your peers. It causes you to earn respect from relatives, peers, and the community. So, there is no reason anyone shouldn’t get educated.
If you think that education is a waste of one’s time, read the quotes below.
Inspirational Quotes For Students Showing The Importance of Education
Education can unlock doors of opportunities you never thought in your wildest dream could open for you. It is more like a key that unlocks numerous doors.
If you’re educated, you can gain access to places you never would have had access to. You would also have the opportunity to interact with people you probably never would have had the opportunity to interact with.
Education opens you up. It sets you apart among your peers. It causes you to earn respect from relatives, peers, and the community at large. So, there is no reason anyone shouldn’t get educated.
If you’re of the opinion that education is a waste of one’s time, read the quotes below.
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” —Plutarch
If you’re a teacher, you can use this quote to rekindle your classroom’s or students’ passion for education. On the other hand, if you’re a student, you can equally use this quote to inspire yourself to read, attend classes, and channel more energy into your studies. Rekindle the fire you once had before you started school.
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
Your parents can buy a house for you, and it could collapse one day. Or, one thing may lead to another, and it could be confiscated. Education isn’t like that. Once you get educated, no one can take it away from you.
From a young age, my father always tells me that education is the best gift any parent can give to their child. Thank you dad for this beautiful gift called education you helped me acquire.
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Unknown
Yes, I agree! Education is one of the things you have to go out and get. It won’t come to you if you keep waiting. In the same vein, good grades won’t happen when you sit down and do nothing. You have to read and work hard to get it.
4. “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” —B.B. King
Dear teacher, don’t make your students see homework and attending classes as a chore. Use this inspirational quote to let your students know that they can have a brighter future if they get educated.
If you’re a student, this quote should answer the question, “why am I going to school?” or ‘why should I take my studies seriously?” You can change the world with education, not illiteracy.
5. “Education means emancipation. It means light and liberty. It means the uplifting of the soul of man into the glorious light of truth, the light by which men can only be made free.” – Frederick Douglass
When Bob Marley said “emancipate yourself from mental slavery,” he understood that education can make it possible. Education exposes you to the light. Unravel mysteries and open your mind’s eyes to the deep things of this world.
6. “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” —Chinese proverb
The teacher can only teach and explain in a way that students can understand. The teacher cannot force the students to learn or understand.
Dear students, you must put in the work. Study hard, ask questions in class, focus while the classes are going on, and contribute in class.
7. “You can force a camel to the stream, but you cannot force it to drink water” – Unknown
This quote is like the one in #6. A teacher will do his or her job of teaching the students. He can’t force the students to assimilate or understand what is being taught. The student has to make the decision by himself or herself.
Dear students, if you put in more effort, concentrate in class, and study hard, chances that you will make good grades is high. Having good grades will make your parents proud, and give them more reasons to keep sponsoring your education.
For you, good grades will help you secure a brighter future, one that you’ll be proud of. So work hard. You’re not doing anyone a favor but yourself.
8. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” —Malcolm X
Tomorrow, there will be a new job opening. And guess what, only those who worked hard yesterday; studied for hours and acquired the relevant degree will have the opportunity to apply for the vacancy.
So, prepare for tomorrow, today. Get educated and position yourself for a brighter future, one where you get to secure your dream job.
9. “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” —Mark Twain
It is simple logic. If you don’t read, you’re as good or terrible as the person who doesn’t. In other words, you’re in the same class with that person. So, pick up your book and read.
10. “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” — Andy McIntyre
Have you ever engaged in an argument with an ignorant fellow? You may leave the argument blaming yourself for wasting your precious time.
Inspirational Quotes For Students To Give Them The Push To Study Hard
Let me guess: you have exams or an important test coming up, but you can’t just find the inspiration to read. Or, you’re almost about to give up because of the pressure from your parents, peers, your course’s difficulty, or something else.
I understand where you stand. I have been there before. But instead of sitting there and spending your free time watching movies that add nothing to your life, use these inspirational quotes to rekindle your passion for reading.
11. “Genius is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration” – Thomas Edison
12. “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
13. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
14. “Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.” – Don Marquis
15. “A genius is merely a talented individual who has done all of his or her homework.” – Unknown
16. “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” – George Washington Carver
17. “If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
18. “Today’s reader is tomorrow’s leader.” – Unknown
19. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
20. “Be stronger than your excuses.” – Anonymous
21. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” – Zig Ziglar
22. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
23. “Work as hard as you can and then be happy in the knowledge you couldn’t have done any more.” – Unknown
24. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You have to keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
26. “Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.” – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
27. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
28. “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
29. “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.” – Stephen Hawking
30. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
31. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
32. “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
33. “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.” – Brian Tracy
34. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” —Beverly Stills
35. “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” —Elon Musk
36. “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
37. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Ryun
38. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” —Dr. Seuss
39. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
40. “Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.” – Usain Bolt
41. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” — R. Collier
42. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
43. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
44. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
45. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
46. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Gail Devers
47. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” — Ken Blanchard
48. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
49. “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.” — Chinese Proverb
50. “A man’s mind, stretched by new ideas, may never return to its original dimensions.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
51. “He who opens a school door, closes a prison.” — Victor Hugo
52. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.” – Francis Bacon
53. “The day you stop learning, you start dying” – Unknown
54. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
55. “Reading doesn’t harm you, it makes you more knowledgeable” –Unknown
56. “The world would have been a much more peaceful place if we all study our history books, and understand the implication of war” – Unknown.”
57. “Reading builds your confidence in ways you can never understand.” – Unknown
58. “Study to show yourself approved” – Unknown
59. “Consistent practice doesn’t subtract from your success, but adds to it.” – Unknown
60. “Hard work pays, only that it might not come in the form of hard currency, and there is no specific amount you’ll receive if it were.” – Unknown
Inspirational Quotes For Students: Never Give Up On Your Dreams
Whether you’re a student or a graduate, there’ll always be road bumps to actualizing your dreams.
Will you let mere road bumps prevent you from reaching your destination and realizing your dreams? You can’t give up now! You just can’t!
Use the following inspirational quotes to rekindle the fire in you and work harder than you have been doing to achieve your dreams. As a student, good grades are the ultimate priority. So get inspired to achieve the best grades you can be proud of.
61. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.” – Charles F. Kettering
62. “Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.” – Unknown
63. “If the outcome will make you feel fulfilled, then it’s worth giving a try.” – Unknown
64. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
65. “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” – Daniel Milstein
66. “Giving up is more expensive than forging ahead; keep moving, you’ll realize you made the best decision in the end” – Source Unknown.
67. “Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any direction but ahead.” -unknown
68. “Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.” – Unknown
69. “Do something now; your future self will thank you for later.” – Unknown
70. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”– Ralph Marston
Inspirational Quotes for Students To Always Think Positive
It is easy for someone who hasn’t experienced the challenges you’re experiencing or have experienced to ask you to stay positive. Your challenges could be bigger than theirs. You may only actualize your full potential once you reach a stage in your life when the only information you allow in is positive.
It is more challenging to grow in an environment filled with negativity. Minor problems can even become bigger in such environments.
Only make positive confessions and connect with like-minded people.
Ensure the people around you are always positive about life and confess only positivity to others even when things aren’t going their way.
Here are inspirational quotes to help remind you that staying positive is a tried and true way to achieve results you never thought were possible.
71. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
72. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
73. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
74. “To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.” – Dabo Swinney
75. “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” – unknown
76. “You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.” – Unknown
77. “Wake up with determination, then you’ll go to bed with satisfaction.” – Unknown
78. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
79. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
80. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” — Helen Hayes
81. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
82. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” — A.A Milne
83. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” — Jennifer Dukes Lee
84. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
85. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
86. “It never gets easier. You just get better.” – Jordan Hoechlin
87. “Determination is doing what needs to be done even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – Unknown
88. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
89. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
90. “There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. —Nelson Mandela
91. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
92. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse.” — Ed Koch
93. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
94. “Everything’s always ending. But everything’s always beginning, too.” — Patrick Ness
95. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” — Vincent Van Gogh
96. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
97. “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.” — Premier Brian Gallant
98. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
99. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.” – Helen Keller
100. “You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” — Mahatma Ghandi
101. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
102. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” — Anatole Franc
103. “Whatever you are, be a good one.”– Abraham Lincoln
104. “Your effort will always yield results, whether positive or negative. But when you stay positive, it’s easier to get positive results.” Unknown
105. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”– Chris Grosser
106. “No, sky is not the limit. It is only the beginning.” — Donovan Livingston
107. “The true success is the person who invented himself.”– Al Goldstein
108. “Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” —H Jackson Brown Jr.
109. “All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone.”– Michael John Bobak
110. “Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
111. “With the realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.”– Dalai Lama
112. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.”– W. Clement Stone
113. “The noblest question in the world is: What good may I do in it?” — Benjamin Franklin
114. “Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.” – Unknown
115. “To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you too may one day be president of the United States.” – George W. Bush
116. “Remember, when it comes to applying for jobs, books ARE judged by their cover!” Patricia Akins
117. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
118. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” —Oprah Winfrey
119. “Now that you’ve graduated, just remember: Bosses don’t usually accept notes from your mother.” – Melanie White
120. “Struggling to decide what to do after graduation is, and always will be, a sort of rite of passage to the next phase of your life.” Gloria Davidson
121. “Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
122. “Don’t worry too much about your lawn. You’ll soon discover, if you haven’t already, that almost every adult American spends massive amount of time and money to the maintenance of an invasive plant species known as turf grass that we cannot consume. I encourage you to pick better obsessions.”- John Green to Butler University in 2013
123. “So long as your desire to explore is greater than your desire to not screw up, you’re on the right track.” – Ed Helms
124. “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Edward Everett Hale
125. “Your families are extremely proud of you. You can’t imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be the most opportune time to ask for money.” – Gary Bolding
126. “You’re going to fall down, but the world doesn’t care how many times you fall down, as long as it’s one fewer than the number of times you get back up.” – Aaron Sorkin
127. “Life is an improvisation. You have no idea what’s going to happen next and you are mostly just making things up as you go along. – Stephen Colbert
128. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
129. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
130. “You will never have more energy or enthusiasm, hair, or brain cells than you have today.” – Tom & Ray Magliozzi
131. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
132. “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” – Jim Carrey
Inspirational Quotes For Students To Build Self-Discipline
Show me a student who has self-confidence, and I will show you a successful student. Self-confidence is essential for students. It increases happiness, sense of well-being, resilience, grit, and encourages better performance at school.
Check out the following quotes on self-confidence.
133. “Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable.” – Dan Kennedy
134. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
135. “Discipline is a trait associated with successful people.” Unknown
136. “Stop talking, and start doing, nobody achieves anything by talking alone.” – Unknown
137. “Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” – Abraham Lincoln
138. “Focus on doing the right things instead of a bunch of things.” – Mike Krieger
139. “Discipline involves choosing between two important things, with the most important one getting your attention now, and the less important one latter.” – Unknown
140. “If you can make self-discipline a habit, do so – Unknown
141. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Nicole
142. “You don’t want to look back and know you could have done better.” – Unknown
143. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
144. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Nielson
145. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” —Dr. Seuss
146. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
147. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George Sheehan
148. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
149. “Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it.” – Marva Collins
150. “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – Dr. David M. Burns
Inspirational Quotes For Students To Embrace Failure As A Stepping Stone To Success
As a student, you must consider failure as a stepping stone for success. You must understand that failure is part of the process. The fact that you failed today doesn’t mean you can’t get back up. You can.
The quotes below will help you embrace failure and start seeing it as a stepping stone to success.
151. “Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.” – Unknown
152. “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.” – Unknown
153. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
154. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
155. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
156. “You will find the key to success under the alarm clock.” – Benjamin Franklin
157. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
158. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
159. “I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.” – Chinese Proverb
160. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” —Albert Einstein
161. “Procrastination is best defined as an escape route for lazy people.” – Unknown
162. “To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka
163. “If you knew the destinies that procrastination has destroyed, you won’t give it a second thought.” – Unknown
164. “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” —Babe Ruth
165. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been given a no. Only to find that a better, brighter, bigger yes was right around the corner.” – Arlan Hamilton
166. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
167. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Ariana Huffington
168. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
169. “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.” – Ed Cole
170. “Indeed, the challenge of the new millennium is surely to find ways to achieve international – or better, intercommunity – cooperation wherein human diversity is acknowledged and the rights of all are respected.” – The Dalai Lama
171. “Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.” – Christopher Germer
172. “There is always time to make right what is wrong.” – Susan Griffin
173. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
174. “When success comes, failure, no matter how many, hides their faces.” – Unknown
175. “Failure is the ingredient that makes success taste good.” – Unknown
176. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
177. “If you make the problem bigger than you, finding a solution will be twice as hard.” – Unknown
178. “Once you learn to accept failure, you’ll be forever free, focused and mentally strong .” – Unknown
179. “You’re not the first person to fail, and won’t be the last, but whatever you do, don’t be the person who failed and accepted defeat.” – Unknown
180. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – A.A Milne
181. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” –Venus Williams
182. “If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.” – Marcus Garvey
183. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
184. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
185. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” – Stephen Covey
186. “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” – Horace Mann
187. “Accept and acknowledge your own brilliance. Stop waiting for others to tell you how great you are! Believe it for yourself and about yourself.” – Iyanla Vanzant
188. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
189. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
190. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
191. “While one may encounter many defeats, one must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
192. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
193. “You lose nothing when fighting for a cause… In my mind the losers are those who don’t have a cause they care about.” – Muhammad Ali
Inspirational Quotes For Students About Procrastination
You hate procrastination, but find yourself procrastinating occasionally. And this habit is costing you a lot academically.
If you’re in this situation, you can tap some inspiration from the following inspirational quotes on procrastination.
194. “Procrastination is opportunity’s assassin.” – Victor Kiam
195. “When you procrastinate, you postpone your victory.”
196. “Procrastination is a disease you must destroy to move forward in life.” – Unknown
197. “The end product of procrastination is regret of lost time. It always is, so avoid it.” – Unknown
198. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” – Mason Cooley
199. “If there is something you care about, make a commitment to do something now- starting with today. And choose to live a meaningful and purpose-driven life where you care about people and issues that are much greater than yourself.” – Evangeline Mitchell
200. “One of the reasons people procrastinate is by assuming that they have enough time, when clearly they don’t. You’ll know you don’t have much time when you start the task.”
201. “Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young
202. “You gain nothing but heap more pressure on yourself when you procrastinate.”
203. “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” – George Washington Carver
204. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – Jackson Brown Jr.
205. “What is your reason for procrastinating? As always, its trash and flimsy excuse for a winner like you.” – Unknown
206. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
207. “If you keep procrastinating, you’ll never get things done.” – Unknown
208. “There will be doubters, there will be obstacles, there will be mistakes. But, with hard work, there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
209. “Work done after procrastination is always never done correctly because you’ll most likely be in a rush.” – Unknown
210. “Procrastination puts you under unnecessary pressure.” – Unknown
211. “Being a procrastinator doesn’t make you a failure in life; it only means you have a challenge that can be fixed.” – Unknown
212. “My advice is to never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Charles Dickens.
213. “He who awaits much can expect little.” — Attributed to Gabriel Garcia Marquez
214. “Delay breeds dangers; nothing so perilous as procrastination.” — John Lyly
215. “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.” — Unknown
216. “If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.” — Susan Del Gatto
217. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” — Attributed to David Allen
218. “If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.” — Olin Miller
219. “How soon ‘not now’ becomes ‘never’.” — Martin Luther
220. “Procrastination is like a credit card, it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” – Christopher Parker
Inspirational Quotes For Students About Working Hard To Achieve Success
Hard work pays. Let nobody tell you otherwise. When you work hard, you increase your chances of getting good grades in school. With good grades, you can secure your dream job and live the life you want.
Working harder now that you’re a student and building your grades would be best. Put more effort into your studies. Attend classes and do your assignments. Be a good student and build a solid reputation marked by success, greatness, and honesty.
Use the following quotes to get inspiration to pursue your dream.
221. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
222. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
223. “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.” – Frederick Douglass
224. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
225. “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.” – Minor Myers Jur
226. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
227. “That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” – Jhumpa Lahiri
228. “Self-discipline is self-caring.” – M. Scott Peck
229. “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” – Frederick W. Robertson
230. “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
231. “Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.” – Howard Zinn
232. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” – Henry Ford
233. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” – Maya Angelou
234. “The reading of all good books is like conversation with the finest (people) of the past centuries.” – Descartes
235. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
236. “I wish you power that equals your intelligence and your strength. I wish you success that equals your talent and determination. And I wish you faith.” – Betty Shabazz
237. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
238. “Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
239. “Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.” – Anton Chekhov
240. “What makes greatness is starting something that lives after you.” – Ralph Sockman
241. “Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Unknown
242. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
243. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Unknown
244. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
245. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
246. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
247. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
248. “We were not born with the unhealthy habits we carry. We had to learn them. So we can unlearn them, and help others do the same.” – Riane Eisler
249. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
250. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
These are 250 inspirational quotes for students. They will get you fired up and ready to face your studies and life, in general, squarely.
If you don’t feel inspired, I don’t blame you. I understand students’ pressure and know you’re eager to give your best.
Some days are like that. You may feel a massive burst of energy today and less energy tomorrow. It happens. You can use these inspirational quotes to rekindle the fire in your belly and keep pushing.